The Duelund CAST Capacitor is the no-holds-barred flagship capacitor. The construction builds on the foundation of Steen Duelund's design principles but does so with the addition of a proprietary WPIO dielectricum which necessitates several days of impregnation under high pressure.
This creates a form with incredible damping properties giving a mechanical stability hitherto unheard of. On top of this casting process, a ring of hard pressed paper strengthens the damping properties of the design helping music flow effortlessly.
• Dimensions: 35mmL x 25mmD
• Specially designed for loudspeaker crossovers
• One of the last projects of loudspeaker legend Steen Aa. Duelund to hit the market
• Unique leadouts that are intertwined from the pure copper foil cap and the pure silver bypass cap hidden within the CAST potting
• Silver foil allows layered music to be enjoyed with clarity and tangibility
• Incredible Damping
• Handmade Quality
• Top-End Clarity
• Spatialization that will move music lovers through space and time
• An Orchestra in Your House
• The Best of Both Sounds
• Rated at 100VAC