e-TP66(R) AC Power Strip
The e-TP66 is crafted with a premium grade aluminum chassis that effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference). Internal wiring for the e-TP66 outket strip is Furutech μ-14, 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG) to maintain low electrical resistance. Furutech FPX (G) 20A high performance Gold plated receptacles are STAR-wired (not daisy chained) to a high performance FI-06(G) IEC inlet. The Furutech FPX receptacles base metal features non-magnetic phosphor bronze conductors for stable, long lasting, optimized power transfer.
- Beautifully-crafted special design and high grade aluminum chassis
- Effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- Internal wiring: Furutech μ-14 conductor at 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG)
- Guarantees low electrical resistance
- Pure Transmission FPX (G) 20A high performance gold-plated receptacles
- Wired to high performance FI-06 (G) gold plated IEC inlet
- Special damping material set under each duplex receptacle
- Non-magnetic rhodium or gold-plated phosphor bronze, conductors for stable, long lasting, optimized power transfer
- Dimensions: 16-3/8" L x 2-5/8" W x 1.8"
- WEIGHT (Net.) 1.85 lbs.
- TYPE: 2-Pole + Earth
- RATING: 15A 125V AC