Hammond Transformers Model 156C (153-159 Series)
D.C. Filter Choke - 150 H, 8 ma, 3700 Ohms, 400 Volts D.C.
This fixed power inductor is perfect for high voltage power supply filtering. The units are vacuum impregnated with polyurethane varnish for quiet and long life operation. Every unit is Hipot tested (100%) at 1,500 VAC.
- Economical "open bracket" - channel mount.
- Tolerance of 15% on both inductance & resistance.
- Inductances measured at rated D.C. current.
- Minimum 5" long leads.
- Units will exhibit less inductance at slightly higher currents or more inductance at lower currents.
- Perfect for high voltage power supply filtering.
- Every unit is Hipot tested (100%) at 1,500 VAC
- Units are vacuum impregnated with polyurethane varnish for quiet and long life operation.
- Inductance: 150 H (+/- 15%)
- DC current: 8ma
- Resistance: 3700 ohms (+/- 15%)
- Maximum Operating Volt (D.C.): 400V
- Termination Style: Wire Leads
- Shielding: Unshielded
- Mounting Style: Chassis Mount
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Length: 71.374 mm
- Width: 38.1 mm
- Height: 42.926 mm
See download for detailed product dimensions