The Jantzen eleCap 5%, is a standard-type aluminum electrolytic capacitor, using etched or “raw” foil. With a low tolerance of only +/- 5% on capacitance, it is a more precise capacitor than most other standard-type electrolytic capacitors that usually have a tolerance of +/-10% on capacitance.
Being both price friendly and versatile, this capacitor is both a sensible choice for bass section application, but also when there is limited space on other sections of the crossover.Electrolytic Capacitors are in small in size and offers good performance on crossovers, where sizing is an important factor. Jantzen offers high quality Non-polarized (NP) Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors with a tolerance on capacitance of only +/-5%.
• Capacitor foil: Aluminum electrolytic
• Voltage rating: 100 VDC / 35 VAC
• Capacitance tolerance: +/- 5% (on nominal value)
• Capacitance change rate: Less or equal to 10%
• Temperature range: - 40C to + 85C
• Signal direction: non-polarized (bi-polar capacitor)