Rewire-Kit - *PTFE Male DIN, Black Collar Ring, 5Litz7 Wire (1M)FITclips
Ultra fine 33AWG featherweight multi-strand tonearm wire consisting of high purity OFHC fine strand copper.
Utilizing 1877 Phono V-Wound™ technique the wire is super flexible without sacrificing tensile strength. Each strand is precision twisted for a flawless smooth uniform surface free from defect or stranding anomalies.
Used by some of the finest tonearm manufacturers on the market and the perfect upgrade be new or vintage tonearms.
- Design: Proprietary V-Wound™ 33AWG
- Conductor: High Conductivity Copper (OFHC)
- Double Polyurethane Enamel, Color Coated
- Temp Res: 155C°
- Overall Diameter: 0.275mm/wire
- Features: Advanced low dielectric loss enamel flux
- Directly solder with enamel coating acting as a flux
- Moisture resistant
- 5-Litz-7™ tonearm wire: 5pcs at 1m/pc
- FITclips Gold : 4pcs 24k gold plated
- Male R-DIN : 1pc PTFE/Tef housing,
- 1pc Acrylic collar, 1pc hex screw
- 4pcs colored shrink tube