Amtrans Resistor 220R Ohm 0.75W AMRG Series
Since the demise of the beloved Riken Ohm carbon film resistors back in 2005/6, with their distinctive blue body, colour code bands and gold plated copper leadouts there hasn`t been a serious contender to rival them. Until now...
Amtrans, from Japan, used to be the distributor for Riken resistors. In 2005 they bought a resistor factory, whether this was the original Riken premises they wouldn`t confirm. Soon came the AMRG carbon film resistor, which they claim is better than the Riken as they have employed cutting edge technologies for production. Indeed they aren`t far from the truth, these are truly amazing.
- Power Rating: 0.75 Watt & 2 Watt
- Nominal Resistance: 10R to 1.5M
- Tolerance: +/- 1%
- Max Working Voltage: 350V (0.75W), 500V (2W)
- Operating Temperature: -55 to +155 degrees C
- Ceramic Base: Porcelain rod (alumina)
- Resistor Film: High-quality carbon film
- End Caps: Cupped brass, copper-plated
- Lead Wire: Gold plated oxygen-free copper wire
- Potting: Highly thermal conductive resin
- Casing: Anodised Aluminium