Audio Note 22uF 160Vdc Standard Electrolytic Capacitor Radial
Even though these capacitors represent the starting level in our new range, we have found them to provide considerably better sound quality than any other currently available high voltage electrolytic capacitor, from any manufacturer. They achieve this excellent level of performance by combining a high quality electrolyte with the best available standard paper and a specially developed foil. The result is an electrolytic capacitor of exceptional quality and price, suitable for use in any high voltage power supply Audio application.
- High Voltage: with a rating of 500 volts, Audio Note’s Standard Electrolytic Capacitor is suitable for use in high voltage power supplies.
- Premium Materials: A high quality electrolyte, the best available standard paper and a specially developed foil designed to give audiophiles a top of the line sonic performance.
- Compact form factor for ease of use in tight spaces.
- Premium build quality at an excellent price.
- Used in all Audio Note products from Level Zero through to lower Level Three.
- Also available in a low voltage range.