Audio Note 470uF 100Vdc KAISEI Non-Polarized Snap-In
The Audio Note™ KAISEI range has been developed over the past 4 years in collaboration with the engineering team at Rubycon (of Black Gate fame). Whilst working on our top of the line Black Gate replacements we realised that it would be possible to put together a range of more affordable electrolytic capacitors that use all of the same materials as these supreme components (the same special electrolyte, foil and construction quality) apart from the hyper expensive and extremely difficult to produce Graphite impregnated paper, so the only difference between the KAISEI capacitors and the forthcoming Black Gate replacements is that the paper is not graphite impregnated in the KAISEI, otherwise they are essentially the same.
- High Voltage: with a rating of 500 volts, the KAISEI Audio Quality Electrolytic Capacitor is suitable for use in high voltage power supplies.
- Premium Black Gate Materials: KAISEI caps feature the same special electrolyte, foil and construction quality of Audio Note’s high-end Black Gate Replacements.
- Compact form factor for ease of use in tight spaces.
- Premium build quality at an excellent price.
- Available in Two Versions: standard polarized and bi-polar.
- Used in Audio Note’s higher Level Three, Silver and Silver Signature models.