ClarityCap’s CMR line of capacitors replaces the MR and features CopperConnect technology, a unique build process that introduces an embedded copper lattice to the end construction, dramatically reducing grain boundary crossings and signal path resistance. This has allowed ClarityCap to employ narrower films which minimize ESR without the usual end connection impedance that comes with slimmer films. Don’t worry: the science is sound.
- Tolerance ±3% standard
- Dissipation factor = 0.001 @ 1KHz & 20±3°C
- Insulation resistance = 104MO-µF @ rated voltage & 20±3°C
- Rated voltage 400Vdc & 630Vdc
- Dielectric absorption = 0.1% @ 20±3°C
- Temperature range -55 to +100°C
- Environmental category 55/100/56 to EN 60068 - 1 (IEC 68 - 1)
- Proof voltage test 1.5 x rated voltage for 30s. Not to be repeated
- Vibration EN 60068 - 2 - 6 (EIC 68 - 2 - 6) Test Fc
- 100 to 500 Hz 0.75mm or 98m/s2
- Bump EN 60068 - 2 - 29 (EIC 68 - 2 - 29) Test Eb
- 400m/s2 1000±10 bumps
- All leadouts are bare OFC copper solid core 1mm diameter
- A meticulously-researched capacitor built for industry experts, OEMs and audiophiles.
- A non-standard polypropylene film with ultra-pure aluminium metalization for improved self-healing.
- All the resonance control of the ClarityCap ESA plus a winding encapsulated in proprietary resin and acrylic tubing for added damping.
- A guaranteed 3% tolerance that ensures component to component consistency, giving audiophiles a balanced system and reproducibility across production runs.
- Hand-soldered copper terminals and tinned copper lead-out wires that provide increased conductivity and resistance to oxidization.