NCF Clear Line Audio Grade AC Optimizer
This new addition to our expanding line of effective NCF products – NCF Clear Line – is an audio grade AC optimizer, small enough to hold in your hand, that instantly enhances the quality of your power supply. Simply plug the NCF Clear Line into any vacant receptacle on either a power distributor or wall outlet. For best effect, use the NCF Clear Line on the same AC line/supply as your system, preferably at a receptacle adjacent to your system.
It only takes a moment to hear the improvement in the sound. You won’t have to switch back and forth repeatedly in order to “discover” an improvement. It’s right there.
You’ll immediately notice improvements in the depth and focus of the sound stage, harmonics and tonal balance with NCF. Low frequencies are cleaner, with a greater sense of definition made possible by a lowered noise floor.
Results of our inhouse tests and those by Japanese audio commentators have this being one of Furutech’s most effective products to date for improving a system’s power environment.
Features & Specifications:
1. The special T10 tamper-proof stainless steel self-tapping screws and washers
2. NCF (multi-material hybrid structure): NCF formulated nylon resin (Body). α (Alpha) Pure-Copper Rhodium-plated Conductor
3. Coils: α (Alpha)-OCC conductor enameled wire; outer layer coated with polyurethane western paint, and then sprayed with a special acrylic paint.
4. NCF (multi-material hybrid structure) insulation plate: Anti-static and resonance suppressing qualities.
5. Housing: NCF formulated nylon resin and special texture carbon fiber housing, incorporating a special nylon resin insulation ring. The best of damping and insulation materials improve frequency extension and tonal balance.
Use directly in AC output sockets to actively improve cycle frequency.
Enhance the clarity of musical performance and stereoscopic sound field.
Helps reduce noise.
Improve the depth of the picture and improve three-dimensionality and dynamism of video playback.
Carbon fiber shell with excellent mechanical vibration suppressing properties.
All conductive parts are rhodium plated and have undergone the Alpha Process.
Outward size: L 88.4 X W39.5 mm approx.
Net Weight: 69 g approx.
Suggested burn in time 24 hrs.