Hammond Transformers Model 153L (153-159 Series)
D.C. Filter Choke - 0.9 H, 75ma, 125 Ohms, 300 Volts D.C.
This fixed power inductor is perfect for high voltage power supply filtering. The units are vacuum impregnated with polyurethane varnish for quiet and long life operation. Every unit is Hipot tested (100%) at 1,500 VAC.
- Economical "open bracket" - channel mount.
- Tolerance of 15% on both inductance & resistance.
- Inductances measured at rated D.C. current.
- Minimum 5" long leads.
- Units will exhibit less inductance at slightly higher currents or more inductance at lower currents.
- Perfect for high voltage power supply filtering.
- Every unit is Hipot tested (100%) at 1,500 VAC
- Units are vacuum impregnated with polyurethane varnish for quiet and long life operation.
- Inductance: 0.9 H (+/- 15%)
- DC current: 75ma
- Resistance: 125 ohms (+/- 15%)
- Maximum Operating Volt (D.C.): 300V
- Termination Style: Wire Leads
- Shielding: Unshielded
- Mounting Style: Chassis Mount
- Weight: 0.1 lbs
- Length: 41.402 mm
- Width: 22.352 mm
- Height: 20.574 mm
See download for detailed product dimensions