Hammond Transformers Model 166MS (166 Series)
Low Voltage Filament Transformer (Rectifier Use) - 5.0 ct (RMS) VAC, 3.0 (RMS) Amps
This single primary power transformer features an open style, channel bracket, two-hole chassis mount with minimum 6" long leads, a dual bobbin design (no electrostatic shield required) and Class B insulation (130 C) for extra protection.
- Economical single primary 115 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Center tapped (C.T.) secondary, VAC (RMS)
- Open style, channel bracket, two-hole chassis mount.
- Minimum 6" long leads.
- Dual bobbin design - no electrostatic shield required.
- Class B insulation (130 degrees, C) for extra protection - UL listed as a Class A (105 degree, C) design
- Hi-Pot test of 2,000V RMS.
- UL listed.
- CSA certified.
- Primary Voltage Rating: 115 VAC
- Secondary Voltage Rating: 5.0 VAC CT
- Power Rating: 15 VA
- Secondary Current Rating: 3.0 A
- Primary Winding: Single
- Secondary Winding: Single
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 - 130 C
- Termination Style: Wire Leads
- Type: Low Voltage, Single Primary
- Mounting Style: Chassis Mount
- Length: 3.25”
- Width: 1.75”
- Height: 2”