Hammond Transformers Model 722 (700 Series)
Classic High-Voltage Plate Transformer - 1250 V C.T. R.M.S., 575 ma CCS, 863 ma ICAS
This power transformer can be run full wave bridge or full wave C.T. They are Hi-Pot tested at a minimum of twice secondary voltage.
- Units can be run full wave bridge or full wave C.T.
- Current ratings are CCS (Continuous Commercial Service) & ICAS ratings (Intermittent Commercial or Amateur Service).
- Minimum 6" long leads.
- Class A insulation (105 degrees C).
- Hi-Pot test at a minimum of twice secondary voltage
- Conservative designs - CSA certified (209651).
- Input Black & Black
- Primary Voltage Rating: 115 VAC
- Secondary Voltage Rating: 750 VAC CT
- Operating Frequency 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 C to + 105 C
- Power Rating: 720 VA
- A.C. High Voltage Secondary RMS: 1250 V C.T.
- High Voltage Secondary Current (CCS): 575 ma
- High Voltage Secondary Current (ICAS): 863 ma
- Primary Winding: Single
- Secondary Winding: Single
- Shielding: Enclosed
- Termination Style: Wire leads
- Mounting Style: Chassis Mount, 4-hole
- Width: 5.25"
- Depth: 5"
- Height: 6.5"
- Weight: 17.7 lbs