Obbligato 70uF 630Vdc Film Oil Capacitor
Obbligato Film Oil Capacitors are constructed with thick-coated aluminum films imported from Germany. They’re great for valve amp power supplies and are praised by audiophiles for offering smooth presentations with detailed imaging.
The Obbligato Film Oil caps offer a low cost but high-quality solution for "old school" style, reservoir capacitors. Ideal for valve amp power supplies. Offering a long life and outstanding performance.
Most are radial bodied with leadout terminated. 47uF and 100uF type are axial bodied.
Internal windings are extra tight, using thickly coated aluminium film imported from Germany. Rated at 400Vdc to 630Vdc with a tolerance of 5%.
The 2.2uF and 4.7uF are now white in appearance and use solder tags.
- Excellent for valve amp power supply applications.
- Tightly wound to eliminate edginess and noise.
- Premium German-sourced metalized polypropylene film.
- Tinned copper leadout wires provide resistance to oxidization.
- Low Inductance.
- 5% Tolerance.
- Radial Leads (47uF and 100uF models are axial).