Supertech Capacitor 4700uF 63Vdc 4TTN Audio
This Audio cap-Guided Current 4TTN is a unique four terminal radial capacitor designed specifically for audio and other applications requiring ultimate capacitor performance. It offers several advantages, the capacitor plates guide the current pathway and the input/output connections are positioned so that filtering is an order of magnitude better than normal two terminal capacitors. In collaboration with an audio research company, DNM Design, the Audio cap-Guided Current 4TTN capacitor is manufactured by Supertech. This is a patented design which is particularly effective in all applications that need exceptional filtering.
See the datasheet in the Downloads section on how to wire them up.
• 4-pole radial capacitor
• Designed specifically for audio applications
• Input/output connections are positioned so that filtering is an order of magnitude better than 2 terminal capacitors
• Leakage Current after 5 minutes (3√CV): ≤ 1632 µA
• Surge Voltage: 79V
• Operating Temperature: –40°C ~ +85°C
• Max. ESR at 120 Hz at 20°C: 32 mΩ
• Max. Impedance at 10K Hz at 20°C: 20 mΩ
• Max. Ripple Current at 120 Hz at 85°C: 8.06 arms
• Endurance Test: 10000h @ 85 °C, UR
(Δ C/C ≤ 10 % of initial value; ESR ≤ 200 % of specified limit; IL ≤ specified limit)
• Diameter: 40 mm
• Length: 52 mm