Amtrans Capacitor 0.1uF 630Vdc AMCY Series
This little beast from the east is one of the best aluminum foil, paper-in-oil capacitors you can buy. The Amtrans AMCY Aluminium foil paper in oil capacitors have an outer shell in enclosed in insulating plastic over a brass tube. The Capacitor is held solidly inside the tube with a Special Epoxy Resin, black in color, to reduce the external vibration effecting the sound. The leadouts are 0.8mm diameter gold plated OFC copper.
The outer foil is clearly marked and should be connected to the lowest impedance path to ground. For example this end should be furthest away from the anode of a valve.
- Category temperature range -40 to +85°C
- Rated voltage 630V DC
- Rated capacitance range 0.01uF - 0.47uF
- Rated capacitance tolerance +/- 10%
- Heavy duty body for Natural & Firm sound
- Gold-plated OFC lead wire (without any nickel)